Voice For The Animals is looking to hire an operations manager.
– Must be excellent with details
– Must be organized
– Must have managerial experience
– Must be a fast learner and be able to retain information
– Must be able to plan and delegate
– Must be able to give direction and take direction
– Must be a good communicator
– Must be good with followup and follow through
Rescue experience a plus.
Experience with cats a plus. No allergies to cats.
Resumes only. No calls
Pay and hours depend on experience
About Voice for the Animals Foundation
Voice For The Animals Foundation is devoted to creating respect and empathy for animals through education, rescue, legislation, and advocacy. VFTA has many programs that focus on animal welfare, including an Animal Assistance Hotline, Rescue and Adoption, Working Cats, LA Zoo Watch, Helping Friends, Abuse Prevention, Humane Education, Political Animal, Feral Colonies, VFTA in Greece, Animal Films, and an Elephants in Captivity Awareness Campaign.