We are looking for someone to join our kitchen team for 3 days a week. Must have previous cheffing experience, have an interest in vegan cooking, be confident in a kitchen, be enthusiastic, organised, have a positive personality, thrives under pressure and is willing to learn.
Pay: £12/hr + tips
- Overseeing the day-to-day kitchen operations of WAVE
- Maintaining records
- Follow recipes and maintain consistency of food
- Solving challenges faced by customers and employees
- Overseeing cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen
- Maintaining inventory, ordering, and receiving product
- Provide solutions to issues
- Manage overall kitchen health and safety
About WAVE, We Are Vegan Everything
We have been running as a business for 9 years, and have been running WAVE for 3 years. We are a cafe that offers customers a relaxing and holiday-like experience with exceptional vegan food and drinks without compromising on the environment and animal welfare. It is important to us that our cafe shines from the inside out and customers feel welcome and at home when they are with us. We are nestled in the back streets of Mare Street, but this has worked to our advantage as we are seen more as a hidden gem away from the hustle and bustle.