20 hours per week
The Social Media and Marketing Specialist will oversee Wellness Foundation’s digital presence to support and amplify our brand, promote our programs, raise awareness about our mission, and help us achieve our fundraising goals. Wellness Foundation has a history of delivering high-quality content and evidence-based programs to help people live healthy lives. Now that we have begun moving all of our programs online, this is an especially important position. An ideal candidate will have a social media and marketing background, a track record of delivering results and 3+ years of experience in managing social media platforms, leveraging social media analytics, creating smart, innovative content, and building online partnerships that drive traffic.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop a creative and strategic digital marketing strategy to build awareness of our brand and drive sign ups to our programs.
· Manage, plan and execute compelling social media content for a variety of platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
· Cultivate relationships and negotiate partnerships with relevant influencers, partners, and bloggers to promote our brand and sell our programs
· Support and grow engagement in online communities, including helping to moderate comments
· Define and monitor key performance indicators and make data-driven decisions for optimization
· Develop content calendars and engaging content to promote brand and drive sign-ups to programs
· Collaborate effectively with staff across the organization
· Stay on top of emerging trends and tools and help to educate other staff and volunteers
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field and 3+ years of social media marketing experience, preferably in a non-profit organization or wellness-related brand
· Passion for wellness, healthy lifestyle, and/or a plant-based diet
· Demonstrated results in developing a digital marketing strategy
· Expert knowledge of how to use and leverage social media platforms and analytics tools
· Excellent writing and proof-reading skills as well as comfort being in front of or behind a video camera
· Experience building creative and strategic online partnerships and composure in negotiating terms with influencers and organizations
· Knowledge of graphic design and video editing tools
· Authorization to work in the United States and work hours consistent with US time zone
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Wellness Foundation
Wellness Foundation is a 16-year-old nonprofit organization that empowers people of all ages to prevent and reverse chronic disease and heal the planet through a plant-based diet and healthy lifestyle.