Right now is an exciting time to join the What The Pitta team. What The Pitta is a family run business stemming from humble beginnings, but with huge plans. What The Pitta brings tasty Turkish inspired vegan food to the capital, including the popular vegan döner – made fresh for customers using our own unique mix of spices. What The Pitta has attracted attention in the media, on social media, and with celebrities/food bloggers alike.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated supervisor to work full-time in our Brighton store. Being vegan is not compulsory, but we do want people with love of fresh, innovative and ethical food, and with previous experience of working in a busy food service environment.
What’s in it for you?
– A competitive hourly rate of (£9.62ph – £10.15ph inclusive of holiday pay) with the opportunity for progression and further training.
– A free Vegan Döner, vegan dessert and drink during every shift.
– The chance to work for a brand new business and friendly team. This means lots of opportunities to get involved, make your mark and grow with the brand.
What we would like from you:
– Passion and motivation. We want staff who are able to use their initiative, work independently, and provide friendly and warm service to our customers, even during busy periods.
– The ability to guide your team to deliver exceptional service.
– Previous experience in all aspects of food preparation and serving.
– Manage stock levels and food quality working closely with the manager to create a streamline service.
– Hygiene level 2 certificate is a bonus or we will train you to this level.
What The Pitta is on the hunt for great staff like you, Apply today. We can’t wait to hear from you.