We’re looking for part-time workers (15-25 hours) in our Boxpark Croydon and Camden branches. Experience is not a must as you can learn quickly on the job. If you want to join a fast growing, fast food vegan restaurant then get in touch today!
What’s in it for you?
– A competitive hourly rate with opportunities for progression for dedicated staff members who are interested in moving in to management roles.
– A free Vegan Döner, vegan dessert and drink during every shift.
– The chance to work for a young business and friendly team. This means lots of opportunities to get involved, make your mark and grow with the brand.
– You’ll be working in London’s most vibrant locations, making and serving ethically sourced products.
What we would like from you:
– Passion and motivation. We want staff who are able to use their initiative, work independently, and provide friendly and warm service to our customers, even during busy periods.
– You should be 18 or over at the time you apply to join the What The Pitta family.
– Previous experience of food preparation and serving, as well as evidence of completed food hygiene courses, would be a bonus.
– Food lovers. We want our staff to be as enthusiastic about serving healthy, great tasting food as we are. Like we said, being a vegan is in no way essential, but an interest in nutrition and well-being is a definite plus.
– Our venues are open until late seven days a week, consistency with your shifts is a must.
What The Pitta is on the hunt for great staff like you. Apply today! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Please let us know how many hours and which days you can commit to.