Right now is an exciting time to join the What The Pitta team. What The Pitta is a family run business stemming from humble beginnings, but with huge plans. What The Pitta brings tasty Turkish inspired vegan food to the capital, including the popular vegan döner – made fresh for customers using our own unique mix of spices. What The Pitta has attracted attention in the media, on social media, and with celebrities/food bloggers alike.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated supervisor to work full-time in our Boxpark Shoreditch store. Being vegan is not compulsory, but we do want people with love of fresh, innovative and ethical food, and with previous experience of working in a busy food service environment.
What’s in it for you?
– A competitive hourly rate of (£9.62ph – £10.15ph inclusive of holiday pay) with the opportunity for progression and further training.
– A free Vegan Döner, vegan dessert and drink during every shift.
– The chance to work for a brand new business and friendly team. This means lots of opportunities to get involved, make your mark and grow with the brand.
– You’ll be working in one of London’s trendiest and most vibrant location Shoreditch, making and serving ethically sourced products.
What we would like from you:
– Passion and motivation. We want staff who are able to use their initiative, work independently, and provide friendly and warm service to our customers, even during busy periods.
– The ability to guide your team to deliver exceptional service.
– Previous experience in all aspects of food preparation and serving.
– Manage stock levels and food quality working closely with the manager to create a streamline service.
– Hygiene level 2 certificate is a bonus or we will train you to this level.
What The Pitta is on the hunt for great staff like you, Apply today. We can’t wait to hear from you.