Wild Earth is currently searching for a talented and motivated Part-Time Field Sales Associate to assist our Field Marketing Lead and Marketing team in organizing outstanding and unforgettable events. This position is based in the Raleigh-Durham area and will work at events in and around this hub.
The Field Sales Associate is responsible for assisting in operating and handling the activities at a designated booth, usually at festivals, farmers markets, & other events. Their work responsibilities may differ slightly depending on the event but generally, duties are limited to customer interaction, selling subscriptions, collecting emails, and spreading the Wild Earth Mission.
Most events will be in and around the Raleigh-Durham area, and will require 3-5 hours of work (including set up and clean up). Some events will be in surrounding states and will require travel; Wild Earth will handle travel accommodations for these events.
– Welcome customers who approach the booth & engage in friendly conversation
– Answer questions about Wild Earth & explain our mission
– Acquaint customers with prices and options and follow instructions via QR codes
– Guiding customers to try Wild Earth through appropriate sales techniques
– Participate in the set-up & take down of booths, arrange inventory of supplies and communicate shortages of deficiencies to team
– Must be available to work weekends.
– Must have a valid drivers license.
– Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to stand and walk for long periods.
– Ability to lift heavy product & booth materials.
– Must love dogs!!
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization. We envision a team that not only reflects the demographics of our country but also continues to deepen their skills and competencies to serve the full range of our audiences.
Wild Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About Wild Earth
Wild Earth is a plant-based pet food company focused on giving pets the highest quality complete protein they deserve, with zero compromises. We harness science and technology to create cruelty-free products with less environmental impact. We are a fast-moving, fast-growing DTC company out to change the world.
In 2019 we appeared on Shark Tank and made a deal with Mark Cuban. We’re also venture backed, securing funding from top VC’s like Founders Fund and Felicis Ventures. Along with our food we also make treats and supplements. Since launching in mid-2019 we’ve grown over 1,000%.