First and foremost, this is a customer service job.
● Create a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Everyone is treated as a celebrity.
● Busy food court called Belvedere Square, in a suburban-like area of Baltimore. Free parking. Easily-accessible by bus.
• Take food orders and payments. We use a business point-of-sale system accepting credit cards, app payments (such as Apple and Google pay), and cash.
• Serve food by placing it into containers for carry-out or on plates for eating inside the food court). Food-service items are biodegradable and compostable.
• Adhere to all food safety protocols. Paid training will be provided.
• Offer free tastes.
• Operate and help maintain kitchen equipment such as ovens, microwave, milk shake maker, prep table, freezer, and others.
• Helping with set-up and clean-up.
• Clean utensils, food prep items, etc.
• Making sure all food and food-service items are well-stocked.
• Follow instructions.
• Helping maintain a clean and attractive space.
• A friendly, upbeat attitude in general,
• Mutual respect among team members.
● Must be 18 or older.
● Paid training for food service.
● Hourly pay + tips + percentage of total weekly sales.
● Sick leave: 1 hour for every 30 hours work.
About Wild Heart Bistro
Casual vegan food stall in food court. Vegan specialties, traditional and contemporary entrees, salads, breakfast, sandwiches, desserts, pastries, shakes, floats.