This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with a strong desire to grow within a young company which has plans for future expansion. This role is suited to those who like to be challenged and who strive for success.
Who we are:
We are a relatively new company with a unique and relaxed eat-in restaurant with take-away options. We offer indulgent, premium quality food and drinks. Our menu is made with fresh, natural ingredients that contain no animal products or by-products. All our offerings are delicious, healthy and 100% plant-based.
We firmly believe that food should be delicious and guilt free; it should make you feel good and should have no limitations. Our mission is to be the very best plant based casual restaurant and take-away in London, bringing healthy everyday food to all.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic individual who has the capacity to lead the right people and to help grow our business with a genuine passion for delivering a great customer service experience in a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in their personal development as well as helping others, and will have a hands-on approach to training and development with excellent leadership skills and a previous experience in similar role. They must work well under pressure in a busy fast-paced environment, always going the extra mile to ensure the customer experience is the best it can be. The ability to multitask and to have a good level of understanding for P&L reports is essential.
Purpose of the role:
To work closely with the General Manager covering every area of operational activity, including working closely with the kitchen team to deliver consistent, delicious food. To be a confident communicator with a key responsibility of delivering excellence in service and knowing how to get the best out of a team through strong leadership skills and role modelling.
- To collaborate with the General Manager in making key decisions on team development, objectives and play a part in P&L reporting.
- To lead by example whilst acting with honesty and integrity to ensure that the core values of the business are being promoted at all levels.
- Inspire the team to achieve excellent results on a daily basis.
- To support the General Manager in creating a “customer-first” attitude throughout the operation, remaining calm under pressure, motivating and easing the team through difficult periods.
- To help with the initial training of the team as well as ongoing development by providing coaching and support throughout their time within the company.
- To maintain operational procedures that maximise efficiency, controls stock levels with minimum waste and monitors appropriate staffing levels.
- Actively seek customer feedback to monitor the performance of restaurant and the team in order to help with any changes to the needs of the business.
- To maintain and adhere to health & safety and food safety procedures to ensure the compliance with trading, hygiene, health, safety and employment laws and regulations.
- To maintain strict cash handling procedures, ensuring the safety and security of takings as well as staff and premises.
- To communicate any changes in the menu to the team as and when this occurs.
The above are key tasks for the role but please note that this is not an exhaustive list and may change from time to time in line with business needs.
- a competitive annual salary – £23-25K depending on experience
- attractive bonus scheme
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- company’s pension scheme
- management training with a view to progress into a more senior role
- delicious and healthy staff meals provided on shift
- unlimited coffee on shift
- 30% staff discount
Please apply with your updated CV and a cover letter.
Wulf & Lamb is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, age, race, religion and belief or disability.
About Wulf & Lamb
Wulf & Lamb is a new restaurant/eatery based in the heart of Chelsea.
Our menu is made with fresh natural ingredients that contain no animal products or by-products. All our offerings are delicious, healthy and 100% vegan. Find out more at www.wulfandlamb.com or check out our Instagram.
We opened our first site in Chelsea in September 2017 with a core team and are now looking to expand that team. We are in search of bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals who love food and hospitality with the desire to progress in a new and exciting company.
Sell and serve with passion.
Front line first.
Set goals. Act. Win
Integrity and Respect always.