Breakfast Chef key responsibilities:
- Ensure the kitchen is kept clean and hygienic at all times.
- Ensure all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
- Ensure all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
- Ensure all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to prepare different type of breakfast.
- Have a good knowledge on health & safety, hygiene, HACCP and any other legislation.
- Be able to handle pressure calmly and professionally.
- Be punctual and reliable (shifts start at 7am)
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
- Passion for cooking
- Friendly outgoing personality along with excellent personal presentation.
- Passionate about producing quality food.
- Able to tackle every task given to you with the highest levels of enthusiasm.
- Be an excellent team player
Our pay and benefits:
- A competitive salary based on experience and position (starting at £9.50/h)
- Opportunities to develop your career through extensive training programmes
- A workplace culture where individual and team success is recognised
- 28 days holiday allowance
- Free staff meals daily
- Staff discounts
Wulf & Lamb is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, age, race, religion and belief or disability.
About Wulf & Lamb
Wulf & Lamb is a modern restaurant/eatery based in the heart of Chelsea.
Our menu is made with fresh natural ingredients that contain no animal products or by-products. All our offerings are delicious, healthy and 100% vegan. Find out more at www.wulfandlamb.com or check out our Instagram.
We opened our first site in Chelsea in September 2017 with a core team and are now looking to expand that team. We are in search of bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals who love food and hospitality with the desire to progress in a new and exciting company.
Sell and serve with passion.
Front line first.
Set goals. Act. Win
Integrity and Respect always.