OPENING IN DECEMBER
• Working as a team player on a daily basis, taking direction from the YEDA Manager and Supervisor
• Work in accordance with our Standard Operating Procedures and within the parameters of your training and the guidelines you are given
• Work in an orderly and tidy manner at all times
• Following our stock rotation guidelines.
• Attend daily meetings with your team, to ensure detailed communications are a regular occurrence, as well as to support the motivation and drive of the whole team.
• Continue with your personal development within the YEDA team and partake in training and support sessions when scheduled
• Work safely with all equipment on site, and make sure the instructions are followed
• Maintain the highest of cleanliness standards for the premises and your own personal hygiene
• Strictly adhere to our HACCP (Heathy & Safety and Food Hygiene) procedures and make sure any paperwork you are responsible for is filled in and up to date
• Our customers mean the world to us, and we expect all of our team to influence the way they feel, by conveying positive energy with a friendly and professional approach.
• Strictly adhere to our HACCP procedures and make sure all necessary paperwork is filled in and up to date
Skills & Competences
• We up skill and train people with personalities so no previous experience is required BUT experience in the personality department is key!
• Positive, Happy and Hard Working – Yes these are skills!
• An understanding of IT and POS (Point of sale systems)
• Excellent communication skills
Qualifications and Requirements of the position
• English as a first or second language (spoken, written and reading)
• Well groomed and presentable
• Discretion and Loyalty
• The ability to multi task
• Excellent timekeeping
• Flexible working hours (incl. working on bank holidays)
• Any necessary working permits
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.25 /hour
About Yeda Limited
YEDA is a fast casual high street food brand that breaks all the clichés of veganism such as only being healthy, only consuming vegetables, un-fulfilling, bland etc. The offer is derived from “great wholesome hearty food” standing up for our mission “for being great, not for being vegan”.
YEDA is - Fulfilling, Colourful, Fun, Edgy, Multicultural, Fast, Casual, Global influence, Young, Dynamic and Affordable. We do not take ourselves too seriously and we love the idea of people enjoying our dishes without thinking they have sacrificed an ingredient or flavour in order to conform to the latest health fad.
The YEDA team are passionate individuals with big personalities, but most importantly they love service excellence delivered in our own unique, upbeat and vibrant style.