We are looking for an Assistant Manager to be based in our Pie Shop in Camden to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes great customer service. You should also be available to work within opening hours, including weekends.
The Assistant Manager responsibilities include.
- Overseeing stock levels
- Assisting in ordering stock
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Greeting and advising customers
- Problem solving
- Assessing and improving profitability
- Liaising with customers and employees
- Supervising shop staff performance
- Deliver a positive dining experience for our guests.
- Ensuring compliance with hygiene and health and safety legislation/guideline
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Level 2 food hygiene certification.
- Able to lead and work well as part of a team.
About Young Vegans
We are a 100% vegan pie and mash shop in Camden, London, the only one of it's kind. We make everything ourselves from scratch, including our meats and cheeses. Looking for someone to come on full time to join our team!