- Be on hand to support the Manager
- Paying close attention to the food being served and ensuring quality and consistency at all times.
- Following and applying the processes and operations set up by Young Vegans.
- Maintaining high standards of food hygiene, safety and cleanliness.
- Thoroughly checking stock and maintaining daily paperwork.
- Communicating with team members and managers.
- Using your initiative and thinking on your feet.
- Working well with our team to generate a positive environment for our customers.
- Confident communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- Ability to think proactively and be calm in sometimes hectic situations
- Creativity and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent team player
- Proficient in working in a fast paced environment
- A pro-active and can-do attitude, even when working under pressure
- Ideally an enthusiastic Vegan
- Holds a valid driving licence
- Ideally, you’ll already have skills, experience and training in the following areas:
Food hygiene and health and safety, cash handling and customer service.
- Most importantly, you’ll be contributing to setting the tone with both your team and for your customers. This means working to make sure the shop/stall is a fun, welcoming and inclusive place.
About Young Vegans
Founded in 2015, Young Vegans are noted for their banging British vegan comfort food and are the PIEoneers of the first ever Vegan Pie And Mash shop in Camden Town, London.
We are now looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join the team and help us in our shop as well as upcoming events, markets and festivals throughout the year.