Including but not limited to
· Act as the go-to person for emergency procedures and injury management
· Administer all OTC medication and prescriptions
· Ensure all campers and staff get what they need to stay healthy for our week together
· Be accountable for emergency
A physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, EMT, Wilderness first responder, or, depending on the state, be certified in another advanced first aid course
Adult camp is 7 days long. There is a mandatory four-day staff training prior to camp in each location. You must be available for these 4 days. Training will be on-site overnight.
· Adult Camp | High Falls, New York | June 26 – July 7
$600, negotiable DOE, including room and board. We are unable to cover the costs associated with traveling to the camp.
Please visit https://yeacamp.org/work-with-us/ and fill out an application. Background checks will be conducted.
About Youth Empowered Action (YEA) Camp
Youth Empowered Action (YEA) Camp is a social justice leadership camp that trains aspiring activists to make a bigger difference on the causes they care about. Since 2009, YEA Camp has trained over 700 teens to get active and be more effective on the issues of their choice, and in 2018 YEA Camp expanded to offer this week-long overnight program to adults as well. Serving vegan food to fuel the revolution.